¼ cup chopped walnuts
3 (7.5 oz each) cans Pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
⅓ cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter or Smart Balance Light
¾ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray (I like the cooking spray with flour in it.)
2. Sprinkle the walnuts evenly onto the bottom of the pan.
3. In a bowl, mix together the ⅓ cup sugar and cinnamon.
4. Quarter each biscuit and roll each in sugar mixture. Place all pieces layered evenly in the pan.
5. In a small pan melt the butter, brown sugar and water. Bring to a boil, turn heat to low and cook for 2 minutes. Stir often.
6. Pour evenly over the biscuit pieces. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and while still hot carefully invert onto a serving plate.
8. Serve warm and let everybody pull off a piece.
Makes 10 servings (the skinny facts are based on 10 servings, which is really, really, generous. To cut calories and ww points, make it to serve 12-14!)
for 1 serving
SmartPoints value : 8